Advertisement

It took me 5 years to fix a zipper!

It took me 5 years to fix a zipper! So, my husband asked me to fix his pants about five years ago, but I never did (I didn't know how to do zippers). Since then, he has been asking me every year to fix it and I still continued to put the project to the side, until just recently when he came home with two zippers (both a 6 inch and 7 inch) inside a Walmart bag and handed it to me.

At that very moment, I was surprised to realized that my husband felt the need to go into the fabric section of Walmart (a section he has never cared about to wonder in before) and get zippers for me without my knowledge. His very actions inspired me to also be bold to finally fix his pants and sew a zipper for the first time in my life. Although, it took me five years (shame on me) I say it was a perfect timing.

diy,do it yourself,how to,sewing zippers,sewing,zippers,zipper,zips,sew,how to sew,for,beginners,jeans,how to sew a zipper on jean pants,pants,jean pants,sewing a zipper on jean pants,brother sewing machine,brother,machine,do,it,yourself,how,to,on,fixing a jean pant,fixing a zipper,fixing,zip,first time sewing,first,time,crafts,crafty,craft,zipper problems,problem,problems,blue jeans,blue,sewing project,project,clothes,fixing clothes,repairing,broken zipper,broken,

Post a Comment

0 Comments