Advertisement

JAMAICAN REAL ESTATE ADVICE: Financial Reasons To Buy Real Estate In Jamaica

JAMAICAN REAL ESTATE ADVICE: Financial Reasons To Buy Real Estate In Jamaica JAMAICAN REAL ESTATE ADVICE: Financial Reasons To Buy Real Estate In Jamaica

There are multitude of reasons why you should purchase a real estate property in Jamaica, however, on today’s episode, I will be discussing my top 7 tips on why you should purchase a real estate property in Jamaica for financial reasons!

1. Owning a house in Jamaica is the #1 leveraged investment available in Jamaica. As you pay down your mortgage and the value of your house increases, you will be building equity in your house; which you can one day redeem/cash out by refinancing or selling your house.

2. You have to pay for housing, why not own the house you live in?
When you pay for your housing, you are paying down your Mortgage debt, building equity in your house/investment & building your net worth all at the same time or you could be paying down your landlord’s mortgage, building up your landlord’s savings or increasing your landlord’s net worth. You choose which option is best for you!

3. Owning a house is a form of saving, while investing in an appreciating asset.

4. Owning a house helps you to ward off inflation. Because your mortgage repayments are normally fixed for a set number of years, ranging from between 10-30 years; even if interest rates go up, your mortgage interest rates will remain constant, meaning your mortgage payments never increase. And, the have the possibility of decreasing as well.

5. Homeowner’s net worth’s tend to be higher than non-homeowners (renters).

6. Mortgage Interest rates in Jamaica are at an all time low.

My Real Estate Pro Tip for Today is:
Get into the Real Estate Market here in Jamaica before the interest rates go up! Take advantage of these low rates right now!

7. Having the Pride of Home ownership, because "It's Real!”
Being able to own your own house is a true accomplishment and something to be proud of!
__________________
Channel Summary
__________________
My name is Paula Roper Bacchas and I am a Real Estate Agent (S-2188) here in Jamaica "Land We Love"!

On my Channel you will find everything about Buying/Selling/Renting/Leasing Residential/Commercial/Agricultural Properties in Jamaica. You will see videos of all my Listings and Advice for Purchasing, Selling & Renting Real Estate island wide here in Jamaica!

Are you looking to sell/buy/rent/lease a Residential/Commercial/Agricultural Property here in Jamaica? If so, please feel free to contact me today at 1-876-862-5848 (also on whatsapp) or send me an email to paulasellsjamaica@gmail.com. It would be my pleasure to assist you to the best of my abilities. Don't delay, contact me TODAY!!!

LET'S COLLABORATE:
For Public Relations (PR), Business Inquires & Collaborations/Sponsorship Deals; Please Feel Free To Email Me at: paulasellsjamaica@gmail.com

LET'S CONNECT:
Join My Email List, eNewsletter & Be The First To Get My Updates By Clicking On This Link Here:

Visit my website at www.paulasellsjamaica.com

Facebook

LinkedIn:

Instagram:

Twitter: @roper_paula

Design Great Thumbnails Like Me! Use My Link Below To Get Your Free Trial With Canva:

Please Contact Me Today!

DISCLAIMER:
Although, I am a licensed Real Estate Agent here in Jamaica, I am NOT your Real Estate Agent YET!!! My videos on this channel (Paula Sells Jamaica) are for General Information & Entertainment Purposes ONLY. My videos, comments, and other posts are on my own behalf, not on behalf of my Real Estate Dealer and NOT Legal Advice.

Don't forget to: Like, Comment, Share & Subscribe to My YouTube Channel & Follow Me on ALL My Social Media Channels!

See You Again in my Next Video!!!

Paula Roper Bacchas S-2188

Paula Roper Bacchas,Paula Sells Jamaica,Find Real Estate Agent in Jamaica,Find Real Estate Company in Jamaica,Real Estate Agent in Jamaica,Buy a House in Jamaica,Sell a House in Jamaica,Buy Sell Land in Jamaica,Buy a Residential Lot in Jamaica,Rent My House in Jamaica,Find House To Rent in Kingston & St. Andrew Jamaica,Get Real Estate Advice in Jamaica,House For Sale in Jamaica,Mandeville Manchester Jamaica Houses For Sale Rent,Houses Homes in Jamaica For Sale Rent,

Post a Comment

0 Comments