Advertisement

love in the dark ~ jessie reyez 🌌(male sort-of-acapella cover)

love in the dark ~ jessie reyez 🌌(male sort-of-acapella cover) hey! how are you? thank you for watching my cover, really appreciate it. anything Jessie Reyez does is fantastic and always so innovative, goes to show how versatile of an artist she really is, and this song just took me off guard. I lowered it a bunch of tones and added a little vocal arrangement and turned on some blue lights lol. here it is and I hope you like it! if you DID then please give a like to the video, subscribe to my channel for more covers and click on the notification bell to know exactly when I'll be posting! That's all for now, expect Spanish covers soon!✨

subcount: 430💙

SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram: @luisalejandrodriguez
Twitter: @luisrodrigueez_
SoundCloud: Luis Alejandro Rodriguez Echeverria

#loveinthedark #jessiereyez

loveinthedark,stars,bluelight,aesthetic,softboi,jessiereyez,vocal arrangement,harmonies,youngartist,upandcoming,malecover,acapella,figures,applejuice,tenor,belting,indigo,jessie reyez new single,unique voices,covers,r&b,blue aesthetic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments