Advertisement

Mercedes Benz SLK55 R171 VARIO ROOF REPAIR PART 2

Mercedes Benz SLK55 R171 VARIO ROOF REPAIR PART 2 PLEASE READ ( I had issues with my computer with editing so it made it horrible to try and correct issues. I am going to purchase a new laptop with proper hardware. You may see some footage that should have been removed but as of now I wasn't able to do so) Thank you for reading and enjoy :)

In this Video I attempt to repair my Mercedes-Benz R171 SLK Vario Roof by replacing the hydraulic supports, So I may ship them out to TopHydralics to be rebuild better than OEM.
To acquire services from TopHydraulics visit their site at

They work on a variety of convertible roofs from all makes

Like and subscribe to support a fellow auto Mercedes-Benz Enthusiast

Special Thanks to OSCAR & RALPH from Speed-technicians Check out their Channel at


Previous Video -----
(Dynoed my Mercedes Benz R171 SLK55 AMG)

I take my Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG I got for $6200 and start a journey as I begin to transform it in to a Track machine. This SLK55 Project code name "SCHNEIDER" was found cheap and in desperate need of repairs and love. Perfect car to start from the ground up,I mean who doesn't love a highly depreciating German luxury convertible to start off as a project car?

Follow me on instagram at


To acquire Quality parts for Mercedes-Benz & BMW check out SUVNEER at

They offer Quality fitment parts and cosmetics upgrades at a unbeatable price.

Follow DTK on Instagram for all your Mercedes Modding needs!

REPAIR

Post a Comment

0 Comments