Advertisement

Moving Vlog - What kind of house did I live in before?Let's see. | Summer Kitchen|夏廚陳二十【269】

Moving Vlog - What kind of house did I live in before?Let's see. | Summer Kitchen|夏廚陳二十【269】 This is my forth moving in Guangzhou,
and it’s the only time that it has been recorded.
It took me 5 days and 120 hours,
and this vlog will show you my moving.
Life is a process of meeting and encountering each other again.
Goodbye, my “home” where I stay in for 823 days.
在广州,我的第四次搬家,
也是唯一一次记录下来的。
历时5天120个小时,
就集合在这十几分钟小小的纪录片里。
人生,是一个遇见和再见的过程。
再见,我住了823天的“家”。
=============
夏厨,不仅仅是下厨。官方频道,欢迎订阅!
Subscribe please. ➡️
=============
#SummerKitchen #RoomTour #搬家 #Moving #cooking #下飯菜 #家常菜 #howto #foodrecipe #masak #Chinesefood #夏廚陳二十 #做飯 #美食節目 #美食教程

夏厨,下厨,厨房,美食,food,吃货,summer kitchen,清新,cook,生活,life,料理,烹饪,美味,delicious,治愈,温暖,夏廚,李子柒,liziqi,lý tử thất,kitchen summer,hạ trù,ly tu that,li ziqi channel,陈二十,chinese village cooking,糯米鸡,卤味,烤鱼,搬家,new house,moving vlog,vlog,住宿,租房,日常,ershi,chenershi,下酒菜,年夜饭,盆菜,masak,Di chuyển,Bergerak,ย้าย,live in,

Post a Comment

0 Comments