Advertisement

My Girlfriends Got Pregnant. Both At The Same Time!

My Girlfriends Got Pregnant. Both At The Same Time! Hi everyone, my name is Bill. At only 18 years old, I've already become a father... A couple of times... But let me tell you my story from the very start.

Two years ago, I started dating a wonderful girl named Catherine. She is the best girl on the whole planet! And you know, one day we could've even gotten married... But in this situation, I acted like a fool. Of course, you can judge me, but, perhaps, if you have ever had a long-term relationship, you'll understand me. Even if your significant other is as wonderful as Catherine, you still, over time, get used to them and stop appreciating them. After a year of being together (even though everything was going smoothly), I felt like something was missing. And this something was her friend Elsa…

Yes, Yes, I'm a cheater. You shouldn't even restrain yourself in the comments, I deserve every bit of hate. I met Cat’s friend on my 17th birthday, for the first time. It was an ordinary party, with a lot of guests, and Elsa was among them. Throughout the evening, she talked about how lucky Cat was to be dating me, that she wanted a guy like that too. Obviously, no one took it seriously. But ... Late at night, when everyone was either asleep or had gone home, she woke me up and asked me to follow her. Half asleep, I didn't really understand what she wanted from me. I just thought maybe she wanted to show me someone who was causing trouble at the party, or something like that. But when we were finally alone, she... Attention! Kissed me! Kissed her best friend's boyfriend on the first day she met him... Of course, I pushed her away and demanded an explanation. But the only explanation she could offer was that from the moment she saw me, she could not control herself... Some kind of “a friend” she is, right?! Look, I'm no better. 'Cuz, At the time, Catherine and I had been together for almost a year, so I was already overwhelmed with the boredom I told you about earlier. Well that and the fact that Elsa was super hot. The feeling of excitement contributed to my desire to stay. In the end, at the moment when I should have pushed Elsa away, I gave into temptation. We stayed there kissing until the morning, but no one saw us and after a while we agreed to date secretly.

My thought was that Cat still was the best girl in the world for me and Elsa was just there to help me spice things up. As a result of seeing Elsa, I was more cheerful with Cat all the time, and I still felt a genuine interest in her. So, this went on for another year. Elsa and I met very rarely and very carefully. I don't know what it would have led to or how long it would have lasted, but at some point, Cat told me that she was pregnant. Pregnant! You have no idea what a 17-year-old boy feels when he hears something like that. I didn’t have money, lived with my parents, and you know, this thing with Elsa. Of course, I tried to console Cat and said that everything would be fine. But on the inside I was very scared and I had no idea what to do. The Only good thought that came into my head was that – " I urgently needed to break up with Elsa." And I would have done it, but there was another surprise around the corner. When, the next day, I went to see Elsa and tell her that we needed to break up, she also told me that she was expecting a child from me…

I’m not sure if the emotions I felt at that moment had ever been felt before. I was suffocating and heavily sweating, all at once. I don’t even remember what I told Elsa in that very moment, I probably tried to console her as well, but I left immediately after that. On my way home, my vision clouded. My head was exploding with this sudden news. I was thinking about how to tell my parents, Elsa, and Cat and how to tell their parents about it. And it wasn't just a set of words in my head, each of these questions pushed me deeper into despair. I was so frightened that I only had one solution in my head – to run. You thought I couldn't fall any lower, right? Let me assure you that I definitely could! Blinded by fear, I decided to run away from everyone. Just escape and save my own skin. I came home and waited for the night to come. I packed up some of my stuff, stole money from my parents, (told you I could sink lower) took my dad's car, and drove as far away from there as I could. Hope you’re keeping up with these dramatically changing events. Just imagine what it was like for me! By the way, this was all on my 18th birthday.

Even though I'd driven all night and driven though more than one city, I couldn't escape my thoughts. I began to analyze whether I was doing the right thing and whether I needed to go back.


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,Pregnant,girlfriend,gf,bf,boyfriend,double life,in love,pregnancy,pregnancy test,fake pregnancy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments