Advertisement

*NOT WHAT I THOUGHT* SEAT LEON CUPRA R ST

*NOT WHAT I THOUGHT* SEAT LEON CUPRA R ST In this video, I get to have a go in a Seat Leon Cupra ST, a fast limited run hot hatch/station wagon that has a production limited to 150. All of which are all sold out.

GO TO MY INSTAGRAM FOR MORE CONTENT:

SUBSCRIBE TO SEE MORE VIDEOS:

Thanks for watching :)

Follow me here:
Instagram: @sid.north
Twitter: @TheRealSidNorth

*NOT WHAT I THOUGHT* : SEAT LEON CUPRA R ST,hot hatch,cupra r,cheap hot hatch,hot hatchback,hot hatches,golf r,best hot hatchback,vw golf r,seat leon cupra r,volkswagen golf r,golf r review,golf r exhaust,golf r32,vw,volkswagen,2018 volkswagen golf r,2018 golf r,volkswagen golf r review,volkswagen golf,golf r 2018,leon,beast,car review,joe achilles,carwow,speed,drift,leon cupra r drift,fwd drift,brits 2020,billie eilish,driving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments