Advertisement

Notion vs Evernote - How to Choose & What's Different

Notion vs Evernote - How to Choose & What's Different Trying to decide between Evernote or Notion? I have used Evernote for over a decade and currently use Notion for just about everything. In this episode, I discuss the differences between the two and how I use them.

Try Notion:
Try Evernote:
Get my Notion Templates:
Signup for my Notion Course:

- Podcast ►
- Camera Setup ►

- State Of Tech ►
- Ditch Auto ►

- My Socials ►

GOT A QUESTION?

Want me to answer a question on the next episode? Just leave a comment below and I'll do my best to get to it on the next vid.

Visit my website:

notion vs evernote,evernote vs notion,notion for note taking,evernote for note taking,evernote vs notion 2020,Notion vs evernote 2020,notion or evernote better,notion vs evernote comparison,best note taking app,note taking apps,evernote tips,notion tutorial,project management,time management,evernote tutorial,how to use notion,notion app tutorial,notion evernote tutorial,evernote templates,notion templates,evernote app,evernote,evernote review,notion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments