Advertisement

Painting onto a very large canvas with ten pots of paint - The Swarez LIVE STREAM paints BIG!

Painting onto a very large canvas with ten pots of paint - The Swarez LIVE STREAM paints BIG! #bigart #large paintings #hugecanvas
In this week's Live Painting Stream I am creating one of the largest canvases I have done for a long time. Overall it measure just over 11ft by 10ft and is painted as one single piece.

I must admit though that i used more than ten pots of paint (if you include painting the base layer with three types of enamel paint - silver, white and cream).

What you can also see in the live shot video is a series of interesting circular molds that look like giant cookie cutters! I used these to make some circle shapes by pouring paint into them. If you want to see how that went than catch up with the action at around the 30 minute mark.

In the end though I went with a more free and loose approach and had great fun interacting with everyone on the chat bar. I am super happy with how things turned out too - considering we're just having some fun.

However, there are some great snippets of information on the technical side of things, how I create and an unbiased commentary on w die range of subjects.

Loads more paintings on my website and information on my paints, processes and materials here:

See more of my world here:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Facebook:

LinkedIn:

live streaming,art stream,live painting,art studio,painting,enamel paint,first person view,abstract art,contemporary art,art advice,art tips,how to paint abstract art,large canvas,massive art,big painting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments