Advertisement

PARKRUN | Running gear recommendations | Book review

PARKRUN | Running gear recommendations | Book review Please like & subscribe if you enjoyed this video!

Another Saturday, another Parkrun. I'm still relatively new to parkrun, and have only done about 15 in my life, but the community fills my heart every time I go along, so I can't recommend it more!
Watch for my favourite activewear, wet weather advice and a little book review :) I hope you enjoy!

Follow me!
Instagram: @foodfitnessflora
Twitter: @f_f_flora

My blog: www.foodfitnessflora.blog


Edited by Rhian Edwards
Website:
Instagram: rhianedwards
Email for enquiries: rhian.m.edwards@gmail.com

Eyelashes: Agnes dos Santos -

Get in touch!
Management/enquiries: W model management
Hannah@wmodel.eu

foodfitnessflora,food fitness flora,gracefituk,grace fit uk,fitness,vegan,plant based,what i eat in a day,full day of eating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments