Advertisement

Queen Chrysalis bust. For sale

Queen Chrysalis bust. For sale Hello again :)
I can finally show you this bust! The idea of ​​its creation appeared absolutely spontaneously when I listened to the track by Belzebubs -
Dark Mother.
To my great regret, I could not use it in the video, since it lasts a long time, and I had little video material. Perhaps in the future I will make a full Chrysalis figure, and then it will come in handy :)

Figure 25 centimeters in height including stand. The material is plastic.

You can buy it right now by email me on Shuxer-comms@yandex.ru

Also, I will take several copies with me to the upcoming conventions. The closest of them is HWCon.

Very soon, I will show you another figure, this time it will be anthro Applejack, it can also be purchased at HWCon.

And many thanks to everyone who leaves comments :) You probably always hear this from the youtubers you watch. "Write something in the comments". They they don't care about what you write, it’s all about activity, and their video will become trendy. Well, I do not care how many people see what we shoot for you. What you think is much more important to me. We make these videos solely because we like to make them, and show what we did for you :) If not for you, our viewers, and our patrons, we would never be able to do this. Thanks a lot.

bust.

Post a Comment

0 Comments