Advertisement

Recollect - Shoubi Yae - T2 Art☆Girls - Skytube Figure

Recollect - Shoubi Yae - T2 Art☆Girls - Skytube Figure I wanted this figure the first time I saw her. I did not get it though. I waited and let my desire reside which it did but still every time I ran across her being sold online somewhere I still wanted her. Well I of course gave into this desire and purchased her a while back and I wasn't disappointed with the purchase or the decision to hold off on getting her. By waiting I got her for a more reasonable price than she was initially going for. She is beautiful and matches Tony Taka's illustration that she's based on near perfectly. She's not a perfect figure. I myself have a hard time removing her top due to the way her right arm is attached to it. It's tedious for me anyway. But really everything else is spot on.

Recollect - Shoubi Yae - T2 Art☆Girls - Skytube Figure,anime figure,bishoujo figure,Tony Taka figure,

Post a Comment

0 Comments