Advertisement

Sleek high bun with baby hairs || No weave or extensions needed

Sleek high bun with baby hairs || No weave or extensions needed A sleek, high bun is the perfect style for me when my hair is loose. It protects my ends and looks very elegant! This is my go to style when I don't have a lot of time to get ready but I still want an easy and cute hairstyle.

Products Used:
Eco Styler Gel

Soundtrack info:
Kevin MacLeod: Eyes Gone Wrong – Creative Commons Attribution (
Source:
Artist:

Massive Bun,Jumbo Bun,Big Natural Hair Bun,Jumbo Natural Hair Bun,Bun on Thick Natural Hair,Natural Hairstyles,Natural Hairstyles for Black Women,baby hairs,sleek bun,4b hair,4c hair,4a hair,ecostyler gel,long hair,long natural hair,natural hair,hair,sleek bun on natural hair,natural hair tutorial,hair tutorial,baby hair,curly hair,low sleek bun,natural hair puff,sleek bun tutorial,sleek natural hair bun,natural,

Post a Comment

0 Comments