Advertisement

Smash Bros. Lawl Theresnoname - Signoff

Smash Bros. Lawl Theresnoname - Signoff This is the signoff of my Lawl spinoff that I will use at every end of my Lawl videos.






Notes:
1. That circular character who jumped in to does the Lawl logo is actually one of my fighters. try to guess who are him / her.
2. The text "SBLTNN" on the button right corner is actually called the Lawl code. a Lawl with the code would be like this: chincherrinas's Lawl is "SBL", YTPGuy17's Lawl is "YTPG17", etc; my Lawl code is SBLTNN). the usage of the code is used to avoid confusion of the shared fighters, etc; on another Lawl. the usage of code for referring a Lawl's stuff (example: fighters, stages, assist trophies, etc.) are like this: in my Lawl spinoff, for fighters, it is SBLTNN-001, who is Jake Randolf, for stages, it's SBLTNN-STG-003, which is Oggy's home stage, for assist trophies, it is SBLTNN-AF-001, who is Mayor Kravendish from Zelda CD-I.
3. The sfx where that circular jumped to does the Lawl logo was taken from Animator vs. Animation II



Super Smash Bros. (C) Nintendo and HAL Laboratory
Smash Bros. Lawl (C) Chincherrinas
Smash Bros. Lawl Theresnoname (C) Theresnoname
All characters belong to their respective owners.

Signoff

Post a Comment

0 Comments