Advertisement

Star Wars Galaxies Legends - Toolbar setup to save space, switching toolbars for each weapon.

Star Wars Galaxies Legends - Toolbar setup to save space, switching toolbars for each weapon. Here I show how I setup my toolbars and key activated macros to switch toolbars for each weapon. This saves a lot of space as well as allowing you to put abilities for that weapon on it's toolbar. I also show my toolbar for weapon switching as used in the last room of Exar Kun heroic and for Suin Chalos adds in Axkva Min heroic.
I talk a little about the looping macros I have running to do buffs.
An example of the macro to switch toolbar to pane 1 and select the weapon in slot 22 is:
/pause 0.25;
/ui action toolbarPane00;
/ui action toolbarSlot22;

Hope this helps if you are having trouble fitting everything on one toolbar or want to setup a weapon switch toolbar.

Star Wars Galaxies,Jaffy,SWG Legends,Star Wars Galaxies Legends,SWG,

Post a Comment

0 Comments