Advertisement

The Best Way to Learn Law (Besides Law School!)

The Best Way to Learn Law (Besides Law School!) Not all of us can afford the burden of law school debt, nor do we all want to pursue law as a profession. In this video, I discuss what is, in my opinion, the best alternate way to learn law.

The dictionary I displayed in this video is called: Black's Law Dictionary, 11th Edition, Standard, by Bryan A. Garner

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

My Twitter:

My Discord Server:

My DEBATE Server:

My Recording Software:

My Editing Software:

ish13c,blacks law dictionary,best way to learn law,how to learn law,law school,should i go to law school,part time law school,how to become a lawyer,black's law dictionary,review,bryan garner,11th edition,law dictionary,

Post a Comment

0 Comments