Advertisement

The Milk Carton Kids 'I Meant Every Word I Said' Blues Kitchen Presents at The UK Americana Awards

The Milk Carton Kids 'I Meant Every Word I Said' Blues Kitchen Presents at The UK Americana Awards SUBSCRIBE:

The Milk Carton Kids perform 'I Meant Every Word I Said' at The UK Americana Awards at The Troxy in London on 30th Jan 2020.

Many Thanks to:

The Americana Music Association UK


Neon Peach Films


Subscribe to The Blues Kitchen on YouTube to stay updated on regular releases:

Listen to more blues, soul & roots music on The Blues Kitchen's weekly podcast on iTunes:

Contact: liam@theblueskitchen.com
Website:
Instagram: @theblueskitchen
Twitter: @theblueskitchen

#MilkCartonKids #AMAUK #TheBluesKitchen

The Blues Kitchen,AMA UK,Paste Magazine,Under The Apple Tree Sessions,NPR Music,KEXP,KCRW,Tiny Desk Concert,Austin City Limits The Milk Carton Kids,I Meant Every Word I Said,Live From Lincoln Theatre,Grand Ole Opry,Iron & Wine,St Paul & The Broken Bones,Mumford & Sons,Mandolin Orange,Willie Nelson,Gillian Welch,David Rawlings,Margo Price,Tyler Childers,She & Him,Chris Stapleton,First Aid Kid,The Staves,Hank Williams,nathaniel rateliff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments