Advertisement

The NICE France Bastille Day Truck Attack UPDATED A LOT 2 15 20

The NICE France Bastille Day Truck Attack UPDATED A LOT 2 15 20 The last version of the Nice attack I uploaded was totally ruined by the time I uploaded it, compared to what I wrote. Hackers are instantly almost changing my edited changes, though it lessons after the 50th print the moment after you write a few sentences. The don't care if it is obvious because of all the films I already have of their hacking that they let me film while they intentionally made it obvious. They also don't care because they no one is doing anything about it anyway. They leave symbolic errors all over all the time and they just ruin my writing in other ways. It takes a lot longer then, obviously, but it does get better with constant effort. Hopefully they will stop changing as much soon and let me write normally.

This is the most recent version of the Nice attack, but ii needs a lot of work:
The NICE France Bastille Day Truck Attack UPDATED A LOT 2 15 20

UPDATED

Post a Comment

0 Comments