Advertisement

The PC Engine Supergrafx

The PC Engine Supergrafx In late 1989 the Supergrafx hit the Japanese market. What was it? How were its games? Let's take a look.

I'm now on Patreon! Help support the channel.


Check out my Sega Lord X merchandise page!


If you would like to support the channel directly:


Head over to Facebook to hear me ramble about various things:


I'm now on Twitter!


Opening 3D Logo By:
Jan Neves
YouTube Page -

Episode Notes:

1. Games covered:
1941: Counter Attack
Aldynes
Battle Ace
Daimakaimura (aka Ghouls'n Ghosts)
Madō King Granzort

2. I used an emulator for the footage here. I sold my Supergrafx and games awhile back when I downsized my game collection. I kept my PC Engine and Super CD.

3. I originally purchased the Supergrafx in late 1990 at Japan Video Games in California. I paid close to $400 for it.

4. The cancellation of Strider was infuriating. I bought the system almost entirely because I wanted that port.

5. I have been hoping for years that an unfinished Strider for the Supergrafx would resurface and be playable. Even if its just a single level.

6. The Supergrafx also saw a limited release in France in 1990.

segalordx,sega lord x,sega saturn,sega genesis,sega dreamcast,mega drive,megadrive,game gear,32x,mega cd,genesis,saturn,master system,sega,sega cd,gameplay,review,movies,retro games,retro gaming,video games,ps4,xbox,wii,nintendo,gamecube,n64,ps1,ps2,ps3,psp,vita,switch,atari,pc engine,supergrafx,turbografx,ghouls and ghosts,ghouls n ghosts,strider,1941 counter attack,1941,aldynes,battle ace,granzort,

Post a Comment

0 Comments