Advertisement

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt [REAL WALKTHROGH] (DEATH MARCH) Part 5 points of interest White Orchard

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt [REAL WALKTHROGH] (DEATH MARCH) Part 5 points of interest White Orchard Welcome kings and queens, wenches and peasants my name is Many this is going to be my first walkthrough on YouTube. The reason why I chose The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is because I absolutely love it. I have played through this game multiple times and read all 5 books. This is going to be a REAL WALKTHROUGH none of that blind BS. I’m going to include all side missions, all Witcher contracts, all points of interest, all the DLC including Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine, and I will also be collecting all the Gwent cards. As for my build I’m debating between a glass canon build or a heavy caster signs build or if you all want me to change my build mid game let me know in the comments. I’m new to this YouTube thing I hope this walkthrough helps. Also I have a total of 72 platinum’s on PS4 if any of you want a REAL WALKTHROUGH of another game. I’ll be more than glad to make one, just leave a comment down below. Enough talk lets jump in!!!

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt,Walk Through,Real Walktrough,all DLC,points of interest,death march,Manny_Walkthroughs,side missions,side quests,side quest,witcher contracts,gwent,gwent cards,cards,full walkthrough,blood and wine,hearts of stone,part 5,White Orchard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments