Advertisement

Trolling Indian Scammers and They Get Angry! #15 (Microsoft, IRS, and Government Grant)

Trolling Indian Scammers and They Get Angry! #15 (Microsoft, IRS, and Government Grant) I call real scammers nonstop to the point that they're pulling their hair out! Scammers get angry once they realize I will not be giving them any money & will completely loose it once they realize the calls won't stop! In this short animation video I will be calling scammers & using the suggestions you guys have sent in!
Scammers completely lose it when the calls don't stop!
Enjoy!

#scambaiting #prankcall #scam

I hope you enjoy the calls & my silly animations I put together for this video!

*If you would like to support me & what I do please consider sharing my videos with a friend, thank you!*

*I intentionally draw scammers very ugly as it represents the person that they are on the inside*
__________________________________________________________________

Follow me on Twitter!
@Jayybeetv

trolling indian scammers,indian scammer,microsoft scammer,government grant scam,scam,scammer,irs scam,trolling,prank call,instagram scam,scammer gets mad,scammer gets angry,african scammer,telemarketer call,cartoons,animations,educational,comedy,funny,india scam,scamming scammer,irs,email scam,robo call,robocalls,jaybeetv,prank,new pranks,funny prank,scammer caught,exposing scammer,animation,how to call scammers,v bucks scam,online scams,fake irs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments