Advertisement

What I REALLY eat in a day (healthy, easy, zero planning) 🥒

What I REALLY eat in a day (healthy, easy, zero planning) 🥒 Hi!! This was an unplanned, spontaneous video I decided to film showing you guys what I eat in a typical day when I haven't gone grocery shopping in a while. My diet & eating schedule both vary from day to day and are never completely the same. Leave me a comment below if you enjoyed this video OR a comment letting me know what's new in your life! Would love to here anything you have to say. ❤️


Find me on instagram:


Support me on Patreon:


My aunt's equestrian/tack store:

Spectrum Saddle Shop
Yelp:
Instagram:
Website:



RECIPES

Perfect buttermilk pancakes: (I omitted the part with the oven for reheating)


The BEST blue cheese dressing EVER (not vegan)

Ingredients
3 ounces blue cheese
2 tablespoons vegenaise (vegan mayonaise; I use the grapeseed variety)
3 tablespoons buttermilk
3 tablespoons sour cream
dash garlic powder
dash sea salt
dash black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cane sugar or turbinado sugar
3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar OR rice vinegar (I prefer rice vinegar but both work great!)

Add blue cheese to a bowl and press with a fork to break up. Add the rest of ingredients and mix with a spoon until combined. Store in refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy with fresh veggies/on everything.


Angela’s VEGAN chili recipe (SO GOOD!!!). Note: makes enough to eat for a week. Adjust ingredient ratio for smaller quantity or see other chili recipes below.

Ingredients:

1 chopped onion
2 bay leaves
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 tablespoons dry oregano
1 tablespoon salt
2 celery stalks chopped
2 green bell peppers chopped
2 cups of mushrooms
2 jalapeno peppers chopped
3 cloves of garlic chopped
2 x 4oz cans chopped green Chile peppers
1 lb ground Beyond Beef (1 vacuum sealed pack)
3 x 28 ounce cans of whole peeled tomatoes crushed
1/2 cup of chili powder
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1 x 15 oz can of kidney beans
1 x 15 oz can of garbanzo beans
1 x 15 oz can of black beans
1 x 15 oz can of whole kernel corn

Directions:

Heat olive oil in a very large pot. Stir in onion and season with bay leaves, cumin, oregano and salt. Cook and stir until onion is tender then mix in the celery, green bell peppers, jalapeño peppers, garlic green chile peppers, and mushrooms. Mix in the beyond burger and stir/mince it all up until well combined it all up (a couple of minutes)

Add and squish tomatoes in pot. Season with the chili powder and pepper. Stir in the beans. Add the corn, Bring to boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 mins.


Vegetarian / vegan chili option #2 (actual recipe is vegan):


Vegetarian / vegan chili #3 (actual recipe is vegan) / (This version is bean-based with NO meat substitute):





Guided stretching videos (super helpful and suitable for beginners):














The music that I use in my vlogs:

what I eat,what I eat in a day,daily,food,recipes,nutrition,health,healthy,diet,vegan,vegetarian,fit,fitness,model,inspo,lifestyle,dietary,delicious,easy,realistic,real,resolution,goals,weight loss,athletic,athlete,habit,tag,what I ate today,tips,tricks,muscles,in shape,keto,paleo,protein,meals,meal plan,planning,meal prep,fruit,vegetables,fresh food,whole 30,homemade,scratch,nutritious,recommendations,how to,style,feel good,equestrian,horseback riding,exercise,exercises,

Post a Comment

0 Comments