Advertisement

Calls from scams that try and RIP people off and steal there identities

Calls from scams that try and RIP people off and steal there identities Make your kids your valentine today. Bake cookies with them, play board games with them. Let them help make supper. Learn to use a cook book with them and let them learn how to have fun with you. As a parent we are lucky and we are blessed. Do not wait and one day wake up and your kids are grown. Do not put off till tomorrow what memories you can make today. I lost my mom at ten years old due to cancer, but she never waisted a min and celebrated everything and taught so much. I'm not sad I am blessed and I am grateful she taught me as much as she could before she became my guardian Angel. We need to be with our children and forgive anyone that has crossed us in a negative way. Everyday will not be great but greatness happens when you put forth the effort and work. You may be a terrible cook and burn or mess up what you make with your kids. They will only remember the memories and the time with you. That is priceless. Go to my youtube page for ideas, motivation, laughs, learning, books, and fun. It's free to push the subscribe button and be my guest to leave comments in the comment sections. We love hearing from all of you.
JEFFJANSEN.INFO and. JEFFJANSEN.LIVE. please leave your name and where you are from in the comments.

religion,Scam,jesus Delgado,church,jeff,gabbie,motivation,playing,Jeff Jansen,jeffrey jansen,baking,piggybacking,mississippi,hitch,crooks,bike,jeep wrangler,santa,grandpa,live,daddy,Rose's,Gracie Stapp,fun,reading,bikes,truckers,2011 jeep wrangler,scammers,cooking,spoofing,fitness,DJ,spam,hackers,criminals,jeep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments