Advertisement

Dust Mask Shortage! Where have they gone??

Dust Mask Shortage! Where have they gone?? We are living in very strange times. So, I ran out of disposable dust masks - sometimes use these when working with... dust. Tried to order some from my local Screwfix but the cupboards were bare. They're all gone and judging from the warnings on the Screwfix website there's a dust mask buying pandemic going on. Anyway, I was very intrigued as to where all these dust masks were going. I know there's this virus thing... but I've yet to see anyone wearing a dust mask in public. I then found them and all was explained.

New gaming vids on my Andy Mac Drums channel:

TOOLS & PRODUCTS I USE:
NEWSLETTER:
PATREON:
SHOP:
EXTRA STUFF ON THE WEB:
INSTA:
TWITTER:

#Coronavirus #FaceMask #DustMask

coronavirus,flu,dust mask,face mask,dust mask shortage,face mask shortage,face mask for coronavirus,coronavirus mask,world gone mad,nhs,who,n95,counterfeit,ebay,amazon,scam,dust mask crisis,dust mask pandemic,diy,workshop,woodworking,dust,

Post a Comment

0 Comments