Advertisement

EPIC HANDHELD B-ROLL: Building the chase rig [Daniel Schiffer Style]

EPIC HANDHELD B-ROLL: Building the chase rig [Daniel Schiffer Style] 4:20 for the filming breakdown. I wish I did longer, more flowing shots that allowed for more speed ramping, but I think this was more an exercise in transitions. Anyways what do you think? Wanna hear more about the the actual rig? Do you like when I deep dive into the actual production of videos?
let me know!

More content on how I make videos

more cars in front of cameras
Also follow me here

Support the channel by checking out these custom plates!
Custom Euro plates:
Custom Japanese plates:
use discount code TILLOTSON20 for 20% off

Soundtrack by Epidemic sound

epic handheld b roll,b-roll,daniel schiffer,epic b roll,how i film b roll,videography,tutorial,camera car,daniel shiffer b roll,b roll transitions,handheld transitions,cinematic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments