Advertisement

FOR HONOR: Winning the game in 2 minutes! - Reputation 70 Raider Carousel of Fire

FOR HONOR: Winning the game in 2 minutes! - Reputation 70 Raider Carousel of Fire Join my Discord!:
All my vids are copyrighted, so you can support me via donation ♥:
Hey hey hey, it's me again with some chaos ganking in the new gamemode.
I know, you love it too. No memes this time tho.
You know, I have to make everyone happy, sometimes memes, sometimes pure gameplay.
By Odin's beard I am so versatile!



Intro music: Danheim - Berserkir
Music used:
Trevor Morris - Killing Horik - King Ragnar
Adrian von Ziegler - Wolf Blood
Gealdýr - Othala
Garmarna - Herr Mannelig




For Honor,For Honor Carousel of Fire,Reputation 70 Raider,Raider,Event,Ubisoft,Rep 70,New Armor,High Level,Aggressive,Season 13,Hope,Mix-ups,Mixups,BlackburnX6,Gameplay,Grandmaster,Vikings,Viking,Salt,Guide,Legendary,Reputation 70,Battlepass,4v4,Duel,1v1,Kenzo,Spliced,KingMisty,Flux Deluxe,Faraam,Rework,AnimeExpert,Toxic,Toxicity,Warrior's Den,New Musical Emotes,Turtle,Anti-gank,Gank,Deathmatch,Carousel of Death,Event Gamemode,Carousel of Fire,

Post a Comment

0 Comments