Advertisement

Going to be offline for a bit: Description for more info

Going to be offline for a bit: Description for more info Edit: Thank you for the likes. Don't miss an opportunity to be Daring. Address your city council and don't be afraid to talk politics to your friends. Local government ordenance's have more influence on you versus Presidential implementations and executive orders.

I've been working recently after being laid off. However, my paycheck was $35.. Im not on food stamps or any welfare, because I don't quality; additionally my phone plan is too much to pay for until next Friday.

Until then, I'm going to edit the content gathered since my last post and edit it to be more aesthetically pleasing.

This video may be out of context, and is a rough draft to prove my statements aren't an exaggeration of my perception.

I've been to every city council meeting this year and plan on continuing this as a habit. More to come.

Description

Post a Comment

0 Comments