Advertisement

HUGE THRIFTING HAUL!!||OVER $150 WORTH OF CLOTHES!!

HUGE THRIFTING HAUL!!||OVER $150 WORTH OF CLOTHES!! HI ALL!! I made this haul to show you all my favorites I successfully thrifted on a recent HUGE & VERY SUCCESSFUL thrifting adventure of mine!! I hope you enjoy as always ;)

You can find a lot of these goodies on my depop as well!
my depop is @ rileyrodriguezzzzzzzz (8 z’s)

like, comment & subscribe my lovey doveys!! I take new video ideas as well :b

see you soon in my next videoooo

other social medias:
insta: rileyrodriguezz
snapchat: rodriguezriley5
vsco:rileylitarodriguez
depop: rileyrodriguezzzzzzzz (8 z’s)
twitter: rrileyyr
tik tok: rileyrodriguezz

#Thrifting,#ThirftingHaul,#HugeThriftingHaul,#MassiveThriftingHaul,#ThriftStores,#GoodWill,#Thrift,#Haul,#Clothing,#ClothingHaul,#Outfits,#OutfitInspo,#OutfitInspiration,#Clothes,#Splurge,#ShoppingSplurge,#Shopping,#ComeThriftWithMe,#ShowHaul,#TryOnHaul,#OOTD,#BrandyMelville,#StoryTime,#Crazy,#Messy,#Unif,#OutfitAdvice,#Style,#StyleInspo,#StylingTips,#Tips,#StyleAdvice,#WhatToWear,#Depop,#SellingOnDepop,#OutfitIdeas,#Jeans,#JuicyCouture,#GuessJeans,#Y2K,#Early2000's,#2000's,#HelloKitty,#Tees,

Post a Comment

0 Comments