Advertisement

i did a kpop cover every day for a whole year

i did a kpop cover every day for a whole year 50+ boy groups, 60+ girl groups and some mixed groups/solo artists later here I am @_@

For some reason, at New Years 2019 I thought it would be a GREAT idea to start a challenge where I posted a kpop cover 365 consecutive days of the year and well... I did it!
Over the course of the year I did end up repeating a few and switching up dance for singing/rapping/violin-ing/pump-ing but we can overlook that minor detail huehue
Here is a compilation of that challenge from my instagram where you can see all the full covers! Most videos I tried to learn a whole minute of choreo and tried my best to learn someting new. As well as that, I was working on various group projects and living a full time working life so some of the covers are a bit... poop :) Anyways I hope you enjoy watching! The video was made using a programme so some of the cuts are a lil weird but you can check all the full covers on my instagram: @sjhandances

wELp first of all a huge thanks has to go out to @alexldances who edited this whole video! Honestly Alex has been such a great friend and support throughout this whole challenge and when he made this video for me I was just so emotional. Go show him some love!

Here's a list of some other dancers that I am really indebted to for featuring so frequently in my videos and supporting me all the way:
@official_ujjn - My UJJN family
@kaachi_nicole - My OG dance partner Nicole
@dani_kaachi - Dani *poses*
@chunseo_kaachi - Chunseo... TOGETHERRRRR
@kg_joong - KG&Joong, honestly represent the duality of my dancing xD
@anthony_terver - Dance master and KING
@azizadancecrew - So many members that I am thankful for throughout last year but special shoutout to Mansi and Neb!
@krush_ldn - Especially Juju and Kaya who I spent the Summer dancing with :D

Last but not least, thank you to all my followers and supporters who viewed, liked, commented and shared any of the covers I made last year! Each little nudge of support was my motivation to carry on and I couldn't have done it without y'alls. There are so many of you who actually liked/viewed every single cover which I really can't believe but a special shoutout to the Sunny Squad and Carrot Gang for being such an amazing group of friends both to me and to each other uwu

If you made it this far into the description comment potato because you deserve a potato for being an amazing hooman :))))) many thanks

#KPOP #Dance #365DayChallenge

foreversjhan,sj,han,sj han,kpop,dance,cover,kpop dance,kpop cover,korean,london,twice,bts,itzy,blackpink,exo,nct,red velvet,365daychallenge,365 day challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments