Advertisement

Kino-Plays: Assassin's Creed Origins (Longplay) Part 20 - The continuing adventures of Daddy Bayek

Kino-Plays: Assassin's Creed Origins (Longplay) Part 20 - The continuing adventures of Daddy Bayek This is a reupload due to moving to a new, dedicated, gaming channel.

Welcome to my 21-part Longplay of Assassin's Creed: Origins. [This series is scheduled to go live, 1 per day, 14/2/20 - 4/3/20 at 21:00/9PM GMT. (With 2 videos on 22/2/20 as one part was cut much shorter for.... reasons.)] These will tend to be very long videos, at this point in time I hadn't yet started to time myself in order to cut the streams into segments.

The next, and last, in my series of reuploads will be my 8-part Letsplay of Dead Space. [5/3/20 - 12/3/20 at 21:00/9PM GMT.] Each of these will be around 1 hour long, as should be my format going forwards.

My intentions going forward are to complete my playthrough of the Dead Space Trilogy [streamed on twitch and exported in roughly 1 hour segments to this channel] and to cue them up via scheduling to maintain a 1 per day constant supply of new content.

After that, I'm unsure, maybe a full playthrough of all of the Resident Evil series, maybe more casual streams of Halo, Destiny, RogueLikes, SoulsLikes or MetroidVanias. We'll have to see.


Currently there is no set schedule for my livestreams, but I hope to see and interact with as many of you as I can.



Videos go live daily at 21:00/9PM GMT.

Watch my streams live, at;
OR
Watch the archived catchup, here at Kino-Plays

To stay up to date on my streams, follow me on twitter;

assassin's creed origins,assassins creed,kino plays,kino-plays,daddy,xbox,open world,twitch,microsoft,kino__plays,xone,assassins creed origins,xbox one,games,bayek,Third person,letsplay,xbone,akinokaze,daddy bayek,ubisoft,kino,3rd person,assassin's creed,longplay,kino_plays,lets play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments