Advertisement

Life Advice: The quality of your life is predicated by the quality of your decisions

Life Advice: The quality of your life is predicated by the quality of your decisions Name: Burak
Age: 23
Profession: Data Broker & Writer
One Piece of Advice: “The quality of your life is predicated by the quality of your decisions.”

......

Why One Piece:

One Piece is focused on shaking up the “advice” industry and making people realize that great life advice doesn’t just come from motivational speakers or people who are extremely wealthy.

We’re not all like Tony Robbins or Bill Gates, but we’re all playing the game of life… and regardless of how one is playing this game or the way they measure their success in this game… this game is fuckin hard! Thus, we all have at least one piece of advice we can share with the world.

I was inspired to start this project after having to leave what I originally thought was my dream job in NYC. In my return home, I was confused and depressed for several months before finding my footing again. As someone who loves all things motivation and self improvement, I tried consuming as much related content as possible, but that didn’t really help me much.

But what did help was the life advice I got from random people who I came across in my day to day life. Random people who saw how down I was and simply wanted to help me feel better me. These are the people that gave me the life advice that helped me the most. This included everyone from a chef, to a shoe shiner, to a barber, to a model, and even a homeless person.

This made me realize that the life advice we all need to hear is dispersed all around us with the random and “normal” people we come across every day.

decisions

Post a Comment

0 Comments