Advertisement

Mangekyo Shinobi Striker Defense Build 🤯 Most Effective Combat Defense Build

Mangekyo Shinobi Striker Defense Build 🤯 Most Effective Combat Defense Build In this video I will share with you my most effective combat defense build in shinobi striker. If you're looking for a build that's OP you HAVE to try this!

Clan Wars will be LIVE in New York, New York July 17-19th for the BIGGEST EGC Tournament on the East Coast! Get your tickets now and enjoy this episode of CLAN WARS Season 2 Episode 11.

Tickets AVAILABLE NOW:

☑ Like this video if you want more build videos

Comment your favorite build below. I might try it out and shout you out in my next video

ADD me on PSN: @Fleeboyjetson

(͠≖ ͜Ê–͠≖)👌 If you enjoyed this video Please Subscribe to my channel:

Last Video➜



🔴Business Inquiries ONLY🔴

fleeboyjetson@gmail.com

Business Inquiries: fleeboyjetson@gmail.com

Want to send a gift?

Here is all of the equipment I use for gaming

Controller:
Headphones:
Playstation:
Favorite games:

#Ps4share #anime #Shinobistriker

Build

Post a Comment

0 Comments