Advertisement

“Meantime” - Lyryk (Audio)

“Meantime” - Lyryk (Audio) Download ‘Meantime,’ here:

Copyright © 2020

⬇️ G E T S A V E D ⬇️
✨Sinner’s Prayer:
Father God, I am a sinner. Please forgive me for all of my sins, known and unknown. I come before you now, confessing with my mouth and believing in my heart that Jesus Christ is your Son, and that He died on the cross at Cavalry so that I could be forgiven and delivered from my sins. Lord, I ask that you come into my heart and be Lord over my life. I welcome your presence into my life from this point forward. Help me to turn away from my past and fully embrace my new life and identity in Christ. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Congratulations! 🎉 You’ve just made the best decision you will ever make in your life & we are truly honored to welcome you into the body of Christ. Welcome Home, Beloved ❤️


✨ C O N T A C T M E ✨

🕊 M U S I C B O O K I N G S :
→ booking@dlyryk.com

🕊 B U S I N E S S / S P O N S O R S H I P :
→ info@dlyryk.com

🕊 F A C E B O O K :


🕊 S O W I N T O M Y M I N I S T R Y :
→ Cash App: BookLyryk@gmail.com
→ PayPal : BookLyryk@gmail.com

🕊 T E S T I M O N Y ⬇️ :


🕊 H O W T O H E A L F R O M #NARCISSISTICABUSE ⬇️ :

(Audio)

Post a Comment

0 Comments