Home
Advertisement
Home
Ent
My song and the variations of tones. Every part of me.
My song and the variations of tones. Every part of me.
Fiser
March 06, 2020
This is what I wrote and I'm undecided if I'm going to have mixed keys, low or high and if it can be upbeat or better slow so just playing with it at the moment as I add various music .
#mysong #songs #original #freelyrics #lyrics,
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Popular Videos
TOP SECRET TIPS to Get a perfectly clean chain in 5minutes at home in hindi
February 10, 2020
Cited! Talking on Phone on Horse - Ep. 6.289
February 12, 2020
How to use nearby Application in hindi by Imperial channel,
February 10, 2020
India strength now pak understand | పాక్ కి బ్రతుకు బోధపడుతోంది
February 24, 2020
CEREAL FUNNY CHALLENGE😂.. WOULD YOU RATHER QUESTIONS😲... MOST LIKELY TO QUESTIONS😯...
February 16, 2020
This Video is Not for People who live Too Hastily in Life
February 24, 2020
Trump Has Total Meltdown Over Viral Photo Showing His Tan Lines
February 13, 2020
Archive
March 2020
2389
February 2020
5492
January 2020
5722
December 2019
6139
November 2019
4607
October 2019
3156
September 2019
3586
August 2019
4802
July 2019
1703
0 Comments