Advertisement

Play By The Rules

Play By The Rules I got lucky this morning. This is a rule for good reason. Pretty sure when the NSW Maritime Officer saw I was from Queensland, he gave me some leniency and I only copped a warning for being out on my ski before sunrise. Spewing to learn it's a rule, but I can totally understand why. These skis are crazy fast, and I’ve seen the way some crew use them. Lucky to escape the $500 fine.

jet ski fishing,jet ski fishing setup,jet ski fishing florida,jet ski fishing rig,jet ski fishing hawaii,jet ski fishing rack,jet ski fishing australia,fishing security,fishing fines,fishing nsw,fishing gold coast,fishing police,fishing laws,fishing nsw 2020,fishing gold coast marina,fishing gold coast youtube,fishing laws in florida,nsw fishing spots,fishing nsw north coast,canal fishing security,fishing security alarm,fishing security guard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments