Advertisement

tips on how to study korean

tips on how to study korean hello and welcome back, friends
many of you have been requesting another study tips video, so here you go. I hope you'll enjoy it and don't forget to leave me any ideas for future videos you'd like to see from me.

All of these tips, I used when I began to learn Korean, so give it a shot and try one or all of them

As promised here is everything I said I'd link (in order):

✨TIP #1 Youtube
MASTER HANGUL -

KOREAN UNNIE -
TTMIK -

✨TIP #2 Phone Apps
I used memrise, free on both android and iOS

✨TIP #4 Vocabulary
WORD LIST PDF BEGINNER:

WORD LIST LOW INTERMEDIATE:

WORD LIST INTERMEDIATE:

ONLINE FLASH CARDS:


✨TIP #6 Korean Culture
K VLOGGERS:
SWEET&TASTY TV:
FOOOOOOD:



✨TIP #8:
- listen to kpop (or any other genre really)
- listen to korean podcasts
- workout with korean yt instructors
- change your phones language settings if you dare hehehe
-make you grocery list in korean
- play video games in korean


and that't it. comment if I missed anything or you would like a specific resource i did not link. i will try my best to respond.

Thanks for watching and i hope you'll have a lovely March!


☆My links☆
ig -
spotify -



☆Filming & Editing Gear☆
IPhone 11 Pro
Tripod for phone
Final Cut Pro



#studykoreanwithme #learnkorean

learn korean,hangul,kpop,korean dramas,ss couple,korean unnie,study korean with me,kali,bts,how i study,study with me,how i study korean,seoul vlog 2020,busan blog,korean youtube,korean for beginners,learn a new language,intensive language,sogang university,yonsei university,south korea,ewha womens university,university vlog,day of my life in korea,study korean,memrise,apps to learn korean,blackpink,red velvet,nct,my korean self study routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments