Advertisement

What Results Do You Need to Get SMMA Clients? [+ LIVE SALES CALL]

What Results Do You Need to Get SMMA Clients? [+ LIVE SALES CALL] What type of results should you promise your SMMA clients? What results should your clients expect from you? What type of results should ACTUALLY get your clients?

I don't see many people in the space talk about one of the most important aspects of building an agency - delivering the service and getting results for your clients.

In this video, I share with you one concept you really want to stay away from (overpromising and underdelivering) and show you a snippet from a LIVE SALES CALL implementing this concept.

Let me know your thoughts and questions in the comments!

★☆★ JOIN THE FREE SMMA FACEBOOK GROUP: THE CLIENT CLOSERS COMMUNITY ★☆★



★☆★ FOLLOW ME BELLOW: ★☆★

Subscribe ►
Instagram ►

★☆★ YOU CAN’T GO ON WITHOUT THESE! ★☆★

Here are some of the products/services that I use daily to scale my business and transform my life:

Best Client Outreach Software ►
My Favourite Email Marketing Software ►
Can’t Create Ad Creatives Without this ►
How I Book All My Meetings ►
How I’m Able to Read 1 Book a Week ►
The Best Tool I’m Using to Grow My YouTube ►

My Camera ►
My Lens ►

★☆★ A BIT ABOUT ME ★☆★

I'm a 21 year-old entrepreneur from Spain, based in London. At the age of 19, I dropped out of a top-10 college to pursue my dreams full-time. Shortly after, I managed to scale my SMMA to 6 figures, 9 months into my journey. I'm on a mission to abolish the Rat Race and I’m here to empower anyone, regardless of their background, to live a life of their design. Want to come with?

Business Inquires: jaime@mogulz-media.com

To see if you're a good fit for one-on-one coaching:

1) Email me at jaime@mogulz-media.com
2) Subject - Serious about my business!

If you found this video valuable, give it a like.
If you know someone who needs to see it, share it.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Add it to a playlist if you want to watch it later.


THANKS FOR WATCHING!

social media marketing agency,smma,smma uk,smma spain,how to start a social media marketing agency,how to get clients,smma sales,smma outreach,how get social media marketing agency clients,how to get smma clients,social media marketing,social media marketing agency 2020,how to start social media marketing as a beginner,how to land my first client,smma clients,live sales call,live sales call grant cardone,smma sales call,smma sales pitch,smma services,

Post a Comment

0 Comments