Advertisement

1 Year of Web Development - My Progression

1 Year of Web Development - My Progression This video showcases examples of my previous web development projects over the past year. My very first websites were bad but I quickly improved as the year went on. My first projects were just HTML, then I added CSS, and then I finished with some Javascript.

My personal portfolio can be found at shawnbeaton.com . Thank you so much for watching this video!

If you want to check out my old portfolios, here they are:
Version1:
Version2:
Version3:
Version4:

Twitter: www.twitter.com/ShawnJBeaton
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ShawnJBeaton

web development,web development 2019,how to become a web developer,web developer,web design,web development tutorial,web development course,web development projects,website,becoming a web developer,JavaScript (Programming Language),HTML (Programming Language),Web Page,Cascading Style Sheets (Programming Language),html,html for beginners,html tutorial,learn html,css,

Post a Comment

0 Comments