Advertisement

2019 07 23 Financial Literacy 101 The Rule of 72

2019 07 23 Financial Literacy 101   The Rule of 72 Financial Literacy 101: The Gift of Money

#HelpfulHintsByBecky

Brief Overview:
1) Questions to ask yourself.
2) Lack of education on what to do with money
3) The Rule of 72.
4) What to do with this information.

Once this video is done I will post pictures of the charts I refer to in the comments below.

DISCLAIMER: I am a licensed REALTOR®, a licensed insurance agent, and a nutrition and health coach. All opinions expressed by me are strictly my opinions and are not to be construed as the one and only way to achieve a desired result. While my advice may be excellent, I will never claim to be THE expert on any subject. I reserve the right to refer specific issues to those I feel are better qualified than me.

Rule

Post a Comment

0 Comments