Advertisement

Alaska Day 2; Salmon Fishing and Wildlife in the Kenai Peninsula

Alaska Day 2; Salmon Fishing and Wildlife in the Kenai Peninsula I explore the harbor and rivers in Seward, Alaska and then travel north to Cooper Landing, where I fish the Kenai River valley for sockeye salmon. We stay at historic Gwin's Lodge across the road from the Kenai River, where Brown Bears have been searching the river bank for salmon.

Thanks for watching!
Please subscribe:
My Self Reliance:
Shawn James Channel:

To see more behind the scenes footage of this trip and other adventures, please check out my friends’ social media channels and give them a follow as well;
Wild and Exposed







To see what I’m up to during the rest of the week, please follow me on my other online channels;

Website:
Facebook –
Instagram –
My Self Reliance:

My Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 20042
Barrie, Ontario
L4M 6E9
Canada

Links to gear used at the cabin:

Fjallraven Vidda Pro Pants -
Tilley Endurables Airflo Hat -
Mora Knife -
Agawa Canyon Boreal 21 Saw -
Axe -
Moka Pot - Canada USA
Virtus Knife-
Canon 6D -
DJI Mavic Pro -
Solar LED light bulb 15W -
Solar String Lights -
Lodge Dutch Oven -
Bragg’s Sprinkle -

alaska,seward alaska,cooper landing alaska,salmon fishing,fly fishing,trout fishing,kenai river,russian river,adventure,cabin life,log cabin,gwin's resort,kenai peninsula,fishing,river fishing,travel,eagle,sea otter,grizzly,grizzly bear,bear cub,bear,brown bear,red salmon,self reliance,kenai,wildlife,alaska wildlife,sockeye salmon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments