Advertisement

Can you buy Phalaenopsis Orchids off Ebay?

Can you buy Phalaenopsis Orchids off Ebay? I purchased my first Phalaenopsis (MOTH) Orchid from E-Bay Online. Phalaenopsis Jiuhbao Venus Plant.

Check out a complete listing of the available orchids this orchid nursery have.
www.orchidaceae.com
I share my experience of unboxing this Phalaenopsis Jiuhbao Venus with two Spikes. I share Tips and Tricks when buying online Orchids. You should save all Orchid supplies until needed.
My Phalaenopsis had bugs in the Sphagnum moss, but a very healthy root system. It took two days to arrive through the mail. It came from Walla Walla Washington.

Check out what the Alabama Orchid Society has to say about buying orchids online.


Check out my Playlist on Orchid Shows, Hauls, and Reviews


Check out my first video of Unboxing my first Vanda Orchid from a nursery


Join my Facebook group


Like me on Instagram


#Phalaenopsis #Orchids #OrchidsForDummies

8-7-19,phalaenopsis,orchids,phals,moth,ebay,buying,selling,online,live plants,house plants,orchid diva,nursery,roots,tips,tricks,spikes,sunrise star,red rose,

Post a Comment

0 Comments