Advertisement

I SPENT $500 TO GO DRIFTING!

I SPENT $500 TO GO DRIFTING! Hello!
I took the ae86 to apple valley speedway for some drifting and I thought I would break down what I spend because some of you want to know. Obviously, this is not to brag its just for you to get an idea of what it can cost to drift. This is assuming you already have a drift car and spare wheels to mount tires to. Its also not going to be the same everywhere because it depends on where you live and what track you go to. I also don't include food because thats optional lol. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to shred all the tires I took but normally I'd burn everything. I have more events coming!!
Thanks for watching. Subscribe if you want to.
Instagram: Stephaniedrifts.

XOXO,
Steph

nissan,240sx,sr20,sr20det,pink,car,pink car,s13,s14,s15,ae86,corolla,gts,4age,4ag,16 valve,trd,eibach,t3,japan,jdm,coupe,hatch,girls who drift,tires,shredding,drift,apple valley speedway,autozone,oreillys,track,race,

Post a Comment

0 Comments