Advertisement

I WON FIRST PLACE TWO TIMES! IN 100m | Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games | Part 1

I WON FIRST PLACE TWO TIMES! IN 100m | Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games | Part 1 I am going to play this game called Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games this is the first one there's more games of it and I will play more of these games I was playing some events In Athletics i did 100m i chose a character i picked Daisy she is a speed type so i had to use the nunchucks and the Wii remote to run i moved them up and down and you won't believe it i won first place for the first time I can't believe it I never got first place like that before but I'm happy to be first next I picked a different character who is also a speed type I choose Sonic since he is the fastest of all so I used him and I won first place again that's two times that I got first place I'm glad then I used Blaze but she is not a speed type she is an all around type so I tried her out but i lost but it's ok i won two times and I'm ok with that so now I'm done i won first place two times and lost once so I'm good I'm going to play more of these games soon so enjoy

Part

Post a Comment

0 Comments