Advertisement

making a maine lobster roll...but without lobster

making a maine lobster roll...but without lobster sauce stache's video:
hot for food's video:
the incredible bread i used:
where i bought my lobster mushroom:

music:

//

come hang with us on twitch, we're live all the time:

you can now buy my PHOTO PRINTS here:

You can subscribe to my channel for new videos, vlogs of my life and everything else that I can record and share with you lovely internetters.
For Business Inquiries, email: julienfightingsolo@gmail.com

My social things:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat: JulienSolo
Twitch:
Podcast:

my video gear

jenna,julien solomita,vlogs by julien,how to,jenna and julien,vegan,vegan recipe,vegan cooking,diy vegan,diy,julien cooking,gluten free,aries,aries kitchen,chef,julen,julien,best,meals,lobster,vegan lobster,julien lobster,vegan lobster roll,plant based lobster roll,lobster roll julien,lobster mushroom,julien mushroom,julien lobster mushroom,vegan maine lobster roll,maine,lobster roll,

Post a Comment

0 Comments