Advertisement

NEW Pinkie Pie Pranks! 🤣 My Little Pony: Stop Motion

NEW Pinkie Pie Pranks! 🤣  My Little Pony: Stop Motion Pinkie Pie is “pranking” all her friends and scaring them all to death! 🤣 To give her a taste of her own medicine, the friends plan a prank of their own…what could it be?

#MyLittlePony #PinkiePie #MLP #Hasbro

Subscribe to the MLP Channel:
Shop MLP Toys at
Official MLP Website:
Official MLP Facebook:

Watch More My Little Pony: Friendship Magic on a Screen Near You!

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC may be available on your local broadcast station. Check listings for dates and times. It may also be available on other platforms, online, and on mobile devices. MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC may not be available theatrically. © Hasbro Studios. All Rights Reserved.

Pinkie Pie Pranks,Pinkie Pie and Friends,Pranks,Pinkie Pie My Little Pony,Pinkie Pie MLP,Gummy,Gummy the Gator,Mr. Waffles,Mystery Box,My Little Pony,MLP,Equestria Girls,my little pony equestria girls,song,Twilight Sparkle,applejack,rainbow dash,pinkie pie,fluttershy,rarity,mane 6,mane,ponies,bronies,brony,smile,friendship,Hasbro MLP,

Post a Comment

0 Comments