Advertisement

Phoenix Reacts To: If Undertale was Realistic 10

Phoenix Reacts To: If Undertale was Realistic 10 Another weird episode, then again what else is new this series is entirely weird. Anyways I hope you enjoy this episode because again I'm gonna keep uploading these until the very last episode

Original Video:
Smashbits Animation's Channel:

Please subscribe for more videos like this. I will keep on making videos like this as long as I have devoted fans like you guys who enjoy them. We're aiming for 1,000 subscribers so help me reach that goal everyone. With that being said I hope you all enjoyed, stay tuned for more videos, and I will see you in my next video. And remember "Many Hearts, Never Apart", later my blazenites.

Phoenix BLAZIN OUT!

Let's have a BLAZIN 2019 EVERYONE!

Realistic

Post a Comment

0 Comments