Advertisement

Rosstrevor Outdoor Mountain Bike Vlog (gone wrong)- Accident (re-upload)

Rosstrevor Outdoor Mountain Bike Vlog (gone wrong)- Accident (re-upload) Had to re-upload this as the last 4 minutes of the video were corrupted and so the video cut off at 31:02 Apologies to those that watched and commented, it's very frustrating to me also that YouTube doesn't have the feature they used to where you could add onto the video (merge 2 videos) in the YT editor- so I could just add the missing footage... Now you have to render the video again and re-upload it.

"Accident" at 26:13 (yeah I know it looks like nothing lol, wish it had been more spectacular, maybe I can throw myself down the trails more vigorously next time and get some footage of me flying through the air and my bike landing on top of me- this has happened before, but no footage of that unfortunately...) Wanted to do an outdoor vlog for a while and as a follow up to the Castlewellan outdoor mountain biking vlog. However things didn't quite go to plan. I got probably over half way there and then got a puncture or flat tyre on the front wheel of my bike. And as always I was prepared completely... No, wait I didn't bring anything, no inner tubes, no repair kit, nothing. So I had to walk the rest of the way pushing my bike. At least I got half a cycle and half a walk, so 2 sets of muscles worked, well the same muscles but in different ways... The rocks were wet and slippery from earlier rain, so the bike slipped off and the tyre must have ripped on a jagged rock. The puncture was very fast and it was flat in under a minute.


TL;DR Da bike go boom boom, not bad, but me walk half way.

TL;DW 26:13


Mountain bike Trails,Vlog,GoPro,High quality,Accident,Gone wrong,not clickbait,outdoor vlog,Kilbrony,Rosstrevor,Mountain bike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments