Advertisement

to anybody who thinks i actually make gacha vids

to anybody who thinks i actually make gacha vids let's take a look at some FACTS. the last time i made a gacha vid was like 2 months ago or smth.😀😀 however, some ppl i get into an argument with can't rlly argue with me (bcuz im a NORMAL person) so they go onto my channel and throw their stalker ass to my content, then they call me a "gachatuber" or whatever tf they're called. it's sad asf that ppl think ur arguments don't matter just bcuz u make certain vids or smth. this is why i only come on this app to laugh at y'all. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

imma make a compilation of these comments at some point if this keeps up, bcuz y'all nerdy asses sure give me a lot of them. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

about my opinion on gacha, i like deadass only unironically enjoy the character designing aspect. there's a lot of choice in it. i moved on to drawing tho, so i dont rlly use the app anymore. maybe i will make more gacha vids just to troll tf out of ppl who whine at me just bcuz i have some on my channel. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

vids

Post a Comment

0 Comments