Advertisement

TRYING OUT MY STUDENTS FAVORITE CANDY | war heads, pop rocks, and more!

TRYING OUT MY STUDENTS FAVORITE CANDY | war heads, pop rocks, and more! HI everyone! This video was so much fun to make. I asked my students what their favorite candy-snacks are, went to the store to purchase them, and then came home to try them with you. When I did this video with their favorite snacks, I found a lot more options that I preferred, so this was a very interesting video to say the least. Let me know if you enjoy any of these candies down below! Sending you so much love.

PS: The sweater is from Zara!

✩✩✩ LET'S BE FRIENDS ✩✩✩
INSTAGRAM:
@fivefootoneteacher
@theunbreakableorg

✩✩✩ FIND YOUR UNBREAKABLE ✩✩✩


✩✩✩ MORE VIDEOS ✩✩✩
TRYING OUT MY STUDENTS FAVORITE SNACKS:
QUICK & HEALTHY BACK TO SCHOOL BREAKFAST IDEAS:
THRIFT FLIP:

For Business and Promotional Inquiries // fivefootoneteacher@gmail.com

~*~*comment your favorite candy if you are reading this*~*~

My name is Brittany! I am so happy that you stumbled upon my YouTube channel where I share anything from education to health, beauty, and positive living. In July 2019, I started the Unbreakable Organization. We exist to help individuals and communities heal, while finding what makes them unbreakable. Each season we give back to a community in need--this is something very close to my heart. In addition to running Unbreakable, I am an advisor for a Dance Marathon program where we raise funds for pediatric cancer. I love being able to work with my students on this movement, it brings me so much joy. YouTube is also something that makes my heart smile, I love creating and sharing pieces of my life with you. New Girl is my favorite show, I love me some avocado toast and anything yellow. I’m so grateful that you are here and I hope you join this family so we can grow together. You are unbreakable.

This video is not sponsored.

more!

Post a Comment

0 Comments