Advertisement

Dabi vs Endeavor (Touya's Identity Revealed) [My Hero Academia Fan-Edit]

Dabi vs Endeavor (Touya's Identity Revealed) [My Hero Academia Fan-Edit] Just a little bit of fun editing. We got blue-balled when it came to Dabi and Endeavor's meeting in the manga, so I made this video to show a possible fight between the two and the reveal of Dabi as Touya Todoroki. I wasn't sure at first how to make Endeavor realize it was Touya, so I just used a throwback line to make the connection. Obviously, I was limited on clip choice. I hope it's enjoyable nonetheless.

DISCLAIMER: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational staff or use tips the balance in favor of fair use. I do not own anything here. I do not own any of the songs or footage used and I do not profit financially or otherwise from this video. My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi, Shuiesha, Viz Media, Bones, and Funimation. I encourage people to support the official release.

Dabi,Endeavor,Endeavour,League,of,Villains,Hero,Academia,Boku,no,Enji,Todoroki,Touya,Toya,AMV,Fan,Edit,Shoto,Deku,Midoriya,All,Might,Toshinori,Fire,Shigaraki,Tomura,Toga,Himiko,

Post a Comment

0 Comments